Wednesday, August 29, 2012

October Mini-Session


Ok Folks,

I have been tossing out the idea of a mini-session for the month of October. What is a mini-session you may be saying? Well it is an abbreviated session. A sweet and simple version, if you will. Where a normal session can include hours of shooting, many locations, 30+ photos to choose from, etc., a mini offers a shorter time, a small number of edited photos to choose from and a lower price.



There will be a theme of course, and right now I am thinking….. “Pumpkin Patch”. Yep, I know, very original for October! But, have no fear; I have some pretty awesome plans set aside! I have two locations in mind, but I have not made the decision yet. That, I am sure, will come at a later date. So here is what I am thinking:

Date: Saturday, October 13th.
Time: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Session Length: 20 minutes
Cost: $15.00
Session Includes: A CD with a photo to print as you choose.
Location: TBD (either in Clarkston or Ortonville)



The mini-session will be by appointment only, and you can bring as many family members as
You would like! Please e-mail me right away at nichole@nicholehortick.com if you are interested and would like to reserve a time slot.

As we get a little closer to the date, I will send out more information as well as and specific to those who expressed interest. Tell one – Tell All!!

p.s. There is a possibility of some prizes and some goodies as well as a drawing for something really cool…. But you will just have to find out what it is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment